What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– The Hanging Tree – 1959
full

– Goodbye Christopher Robin – 2017
full

– Geostorm – 2017
full

– My Cousin Rachel – 1952
full

– Jigsaw – 2017
The Prices...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm a little foggy this week, RoundUppers.

I got diagnosed with "Type A Rapid" flu." This is serious stuff. Do everything you can to stay away from it!

Excited about a 4k release of Groundhog Day--one of my absolute most favorite movies of all time.

And I'm hopeful that Goodbye Christopher Robin will be good. I pre-ordered it.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan

I got diagnosed with "Type A Rapid" flu." This is serious stuff. Do everything you can to stay away from it!

Excited about a 4k release of Groundhog Day--one of my absolute most favorite movies of all time.

Thanks for the Round-Up ...

Get well soon Mike - Lots of Chicken Soup and watch a movie or two in bed :)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert

Is that the reason why you haven’t seen The Greatest Showman yet?

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Get well soon! I am 67, got it and followed it with acute bronchitis. Three weeks of pure horror. Stay in and get plenty of rest and fluids. There's not much more you can do. Oh, take your meds.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the RoundUp, Mike. Sorry to read you're under the weather. Get better soon!

I've pre-ordered The Hanging Tree and looking forward to receiving it. Will eventually be getting Husbands and Wives from TT. Not sure about 4K Groundhog's Day. I got the Blu-ray as a Christmas present a couple of years ago, but it still sits unopened. (I have seen the movie several times and really do like it but haven't found the desire to watch it again lately.)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Get better soon, Mike. You are quite the trooper entering the Round Up information while so ill. :thumbsup:

I have Argento's Opera on pre-order from Amazon for a lower $18 price than currently listed -- been looking forward to upgrading that one from DVD for many years. I may pick up the UHD of Groundhog Day at some point. I love the film, but am not sure it's one I really need to upgrade from BD.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Nothing for me this week.

Feel better, Mike and thanks for the prices! :)

I have Argento's Opera on pre-order from Amazon for a lower $18 price than currently listed -- been looking forward to upgrading that one from DVD for many years.
If you're into extras, I believe that there's a multi-disc set for Opera coming in a few months. I'm nearly positive that disc one/the movie for that will be the same as the one coming out on Tuesday.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is that the reason why you haven’t seen The Greatest Showman yet?

It's at the top of the list for sure. We came real close to seeing it a few days ago, but we just had too many other things to do that day. And now this. My doctor has basically quarantined me for five days.

I hope its still in the theaters for a little while more.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Take care of yourself, Mike, and get well. The good thing is you should be able to watch a lot of films in the next five days.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David

Sorry to hear that. It is nasty. Just recovering from it around our house. Feel better soon.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
I got the shot for over age 65, still got the flu. And no, you don't feel like watching anything.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Unfortunately, that's been the case most of today.

Nope. No flu shot.

I've been reading several accounts that the shots weren't too effective this year.
There is apparently a special version of the flu shot (quad) that includes more protection than the "regular" flu shot You have to ask for it ...

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/quadrivalent.htm

"Will quadrivalent flu vaccine be more expensive than trivalent flu vaccines?
Quadrivalent flu vaccines may cost more than trivalent vaccines. Ask your insurance provider or doctor to find out how much you may need to pay and how much of the cost is covered by insurance."

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I got Geostorm 3D from Best Buy last week. Not sure why they had it a week early. If you like mindless CG natural diasters and things blowing up in space, you might enjoy it. But don't expect an award-winning plot. The 3D was also nothing special, so anyone who might buy it just for the 3D may be disappointed.

May pick up Jigsaw, but more likely to wait for a price reduction.

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Nothing for me this week.

Feel better, Mike and thanks for the prices! :)

If you're into extras, I believe that there's a multi-disc set for Opera coming in a few months. I'm nearly positive that disc one/the movie for that will be the same as the one coming out on Tuesday.
Thanks, Travis, but extras have never been a big deal for me. It's all about the film in my case. I think I will be satisfied with this release.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Get well soon! I am 67, got it and followed it with acute bronchitis. Three weeks of pure horror. Stay in and get plenty of rest and fluids. There's not much more you can do. Oh, take your meds.

Jose:

Thanks for the encouragement! Not only am I glad you're feeling better...but you've given me hope about getting this ugliness behind me! :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks