What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon

Weekly RoundUp 2-20-2018
WRU-Banner-2018a-1024x661.jpg

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features

full

– The Covered Wagon – 1923

full

– Same Kind of Different as Me – 2017

full

– Daddy’s Home 2 – 2017

full

– The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds – 1972
full

– A Summer Story – 1988
full

– Mom and Dad – 2017

Weekly RoundUp 2-20-2018

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nothing for me this week. But I needed a break anyway (after that killer Critrion sale this week. Well, it killed my wallet...).

Safe shopping, RoundUppers! :D

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Nothing for me, either, Mike. We are in the same boat after recent sales -- I bought 10 films between the new Criterion releases, the Kino Lorber Sale, and the Amazon 3 UHDs for $50 sale. Time to rest the wallet for awhile.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the RoundUp! Nothing apart from the TT titles and Farewell My Lovely/The Big Sleep (pre-ordered for ages) of interest for me.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

This is the last week for a while where I can say, "Nothing for me this week" on the movie side of things, although I have two CDs coming Friday. Broadway fans will note, this week, the physical CD release for The Band's Visit (which has already been on digital services since December) and the new revival album for Once On This Island.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks, as always, for the RoundUp, Mike!

Just Farewell, My Lovely/The Big Sleep for me this week. Like Matt, I pre-ordered this awhile ago.
I just bought a bunch from Kino's Fab Feb Sale, so I'm glad to hold off on some other ones here until the prices go down.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
A wholly uninspiring week of releases. I know I'll pick up at least on Amazon 3/$50 bundle this week, but I don't think there will be anything else. Thanks Mike!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm taking a break this week, as well. I've made quite a flurry of orders recently from Screen Archives, Scream Factory, and Amazon UK.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I was in BB this afternoon and noticed a few things:

1) A display with a half dozen 4k titles for 2/$30. Close Encounters, Few Good Men, Life, Spider-Man Homecoming and a few I don't remember.
2) I think all of the Bourne 4k titles are on sale for $14.99. The shelf tag indicated that price for each, though I didn't think to look at the expiration date listed.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I was in BB this afternoon and noticed a few things:

1) A display with a half dozen 4k titles for 2/$30. Close Encounters, Few Good Men, Life, Spider-Man Homecoming and a few I don't remember.
2) I think all of the Bourne 4k titles are on sale for $14.99. The shelf tag indicated that price for each, though I didn't think to look at the expiration date listed.
The Bourne UHD set was $49.99 online @ BBY

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks