What's new

Pre-Order A Lady Takes A Chance (1943) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
193765_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I watched this today. Though I like the stars, I found my reaction to them, especially Jean Arthur, to run a bit hot and cold on this one. Loved their meet cute when Wayne is bucked onto her, and the craps game was very entertaining. I didn't think she was nearly apologetic enough for causing the horse's getting a chill and risking catching pneumonia. And she did seem a bit too cocksure about being able to get her man through his stomach. I would like to have seen some of that backfire on her rather than poor John Wayne having his jaw glued together. Might have been nice to have HER jaw glued together.

Anyway, glad to have it take its place on the John Wayne shelf of my collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks