What's new

Pre-Order Pacific Rim Uprising (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91dRAoFufUL._SY679_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Not cheap and at least you don't have to go overseas to buy the 3D.
If it happens, it would be great. But Amazon also had 3D preorders up for other titles that were not actually released, such as Despicable Me 3.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I saw this today with Movie Pass. It was entertaining, but I probably won't be buying any of the discs unless it's discounted big time during some sale.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
If it happens, it would be great. But Amazon also had 3D preorders up for other titles that were not actually released, such as Despicable Me 3.

I think Universal changed their policy last year, though we have no official announcement to go on. At the start of 2017, the policy seemed to be that they would release a 3D disc domestically if the film was a box office success, but would not release a domestic 3D disc if the film was considered a box office disappointment.

However, at some point during the year, as evidenced by the lack of a domestic 3D release for Despicable Me 3 (which was a box office success), it would seem that they switched to a "no domestic 3D, period" policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks