What's new

Warner Archive 9th Anniversary 4 for $44 with FS starting 3/23/2018 for 3 days only (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
WAC 4 for $44 plus FS WBshop Sale -- DVD and Blu-rays

Good for 3 days at WBSHOP.com

4 for $44 with Free shipping.
After 4 each added item is $11
Sales tax collected in most states now -- except Alaska, Delaware, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Items released after Nov 30 appear to be excluded

Blu-ray Only

DVD Only

Last edited:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I had this problem last time I could only find 2-3 titles to get. Grr!!!!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I had this problem last time I could only find 2-3 titles to get. Grr!!!!
Having your problem would save me money! I just counted 13 eligible titles that are on my wishlist. I might as well pull the trigger, that will leave me with the titles that aren’t eligible this time for the next sale (The 2 Fritz Langs, the 2 Paul Newmans, The Hanging Tree, and Les Girls).

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I had the problem in November since the cutoff date was April, but the extended part of the sale everything up to BF was added so I loaded up on them. Since this cutoff is basically BF nothing I need is even eligible right now.

I cleaned up on TV sets during the BN 40%+Xmas coupon sale since those are rarely on sale anywhere (I think I averaged $15-16 per season), so by the end of December I had finally caught up on pretty much every WAC I needed.

GlennF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn Frost
Oh, the frustration of living in Canada. Despite the fact they have shipping rates to Canada they will only ship "goods" but not blu-rays. No good reason why. (I emailed them last time to ask and that was the response I got from them.) I have to rely on Amazon that will ship to Canada.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The frustrating thing is that I finally paid ~$18 for Doc Hollywood after finding it wasn't eligible for the last sale. Now here we are a couple weeks later, and it's eligible for this sale.

Worth noting: If you have three eligible titles and one non-eligible Warner Archive Blu-Ray in your cart, the site will still give you the $11 pricing on the other three and the free standard shipping on your order.

I just picked up Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Yankee Doodle Dandy and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? at the $11 pricing and Superman The Movie: Extended Cut & Special Edition 2-Film Collection at the listed sale price ($18.69).

Oh, the frustration of living in Canada. Despite the fact they have shipping rates to Canada they will only ship "goods" but not blu-rays. No good reason why. (I emailed them last time to ask and that was the response I got from them.) I have to rely on Amazon that will ship to Canada.
My guess is licensing issues. They've retained North American rights for all of their merchandise, but Canadian distributors have the rights to some of the movie titles.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Holding with 3 titles:

Suspicion
Hudsucker proxy
Wait until dark

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Holding with 3 titles:

Suspicion
Hudsucker proxy
Wait until dark

I ordered 2 more titles for christmas gifts for my wife’s sister:
Cat in a hot tin roof
It’s always fair weather

I ordered 5 as the 5th title was also $11!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks