What's new

Pre-Order DC Universe Movies Superman 80th Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
DC Universe Movies Superman 80th Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray)

EARTH'S GREATEST PROTECTOR TURNS 80! For 80 years, the citizens of Metroplois and beyond have called upon one hero to see to their rescue during times of great catastrophe and disaster. Superman has bested insurmountable foes against the greatest of odds to keep earth safe. Lex Luthor, Doomsday, Brainiac and other evil adversaries have all gone down in defeat against Krypton's greatest son. Join the celebration as the Man of Steel faces off against more otherworldly terror in this eight-movie DC Universe collection. Includes: Superman/Shazam!: The Return of Black Adam Superman: Doomsday All-Star Superman Superman/Batman: Public Enemies Superman vs. The Elite Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Superman: Unbound Justice League vs Teen Titans

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

https://www.amazon.com/DC-Universe-...65953&creativeASIN=B07C5K7QLB&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Last edited by a moderator:

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Ron. I'm new to preorders. Will Amazon eventually provide more information about the individual titles?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
You never ordered a movie before it was released?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Anyway it’s likely this is just a repackage of all those animated movies as they have been on Blu-ray for years already.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Here is a picture of the box set.

TUmOvzVN4vrQc19hUvyRvkMZPyk51292TBsvGkvQcNQGmE4MfSbCQyObcAN9C3WHZDbioFssBs5ATmkz5gheT7Bo59FTseUSXRIOfrK3wCBxFH2AzWdWQuA22EfoC4niexaJGk5tzcmUK8hztiQxtgoUP7VcwucdJomNic-jw8aitYS9iURwHdjZ1WP2neUVnBuLVgg=s0-d-e1-ft

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
You never ordered a movie before it was released?

Well, you're embarrassing me but, no, I haven't. They're either worth viewing in a commercial theater or "new to me." Depending on the the film, either is acceptable.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Thanks Ron and Gary. I have all of those titles on the shelf already and there's no need for the double dip. I do wish this was announced with, or included, the original 4 live action movies in 4k, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks