What's new

GHOST STORIES (2018)....Where The Hell Is It? (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
This has pretty uniformly excellent reviews (83% on R.T. with 65 critics clocking in), it was (supposedly) released to Blu-ray on April 20, yet Netflix doesn't carry it yet, and Amazon US has no listing for it. Amazon UK lists it as a pre-order, with no pending release date. For a movie that has garnered so much praise, I am disappointed that it can't be had, yet. Anyone?

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
This has pretty uniformly excellent reviews (83% on R.T. with 65 critics clocking in), it was (supposedly) released to Blu-ray on April 20, yet Netflix doesn't carry it yet, and Amazon US has no listing for it. Amazon UK lists it as a pre-order, with no pending release date. For a movie that has garnered so much praise, I am disappointed that it can't be had, yet. Anyone?
It’s playing in a handful of theaters and looks to be available on VOD. Release plans seem to have changed.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
It is up for pre-order on Amazon UK, but no release date set yet.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ghost-Stor...&qid=1524658390&sr=1-1&keywords=ghost+stories

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks