What's new

CE Week NY, June 20-21, 2018 (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
I'm a speaker at CE Week 2018's panel discussion titled "Beyond 4K: Improving TV Quality in the Golden Age of Broadband Video".

Proud to have my friend, Tim Alessi, Sr. Director, Product Development, LG Electronics on the panel with me.

Here's the link to the speaker page, I'm forth down from the top.

If anyone is interested in meeting or attending my panel discussion just post here or PM me.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
cad961fc387cfd805a91d97d19e690fb_7x9h.jpg

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I'm a speaker at CE Week 2018's panel discussion titled "Beyond 4K: Improving TV Quality in the Golden Age of Broadband Video".

Proud to have my friend, Tim Alessi, Sr. Director, Product Development, LG Electronics on the panel with me.

Here's the link to the speaker page, I'm forth down from the top.

If anyone is interested in meeting or attending my panel discussion just post here or PM me.

Maybe you could ask Tim if there is any chance LG will start offering 3D on their TV's in the future. The LG OLED sets from 2016 have been reviewed as the best 3D picture ever.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
I have brought this up several times with Tim and other LG product development execs. Specifically, I have recommended they bring back 3D on the flagship models to add more value and to further differentiate the step up series.

Sorry to say I do not expect we'll see 3D, but I have not and will not give up my suggestion to add 3D to future OLED TVs.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Thank you for doing that!

Someone did a petition to LG and has over 11,000 signatures but I guess that was not enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks