What's new

Press Release HTF EXCLUSIVE! Twilight Time September 2018 Release Announcements (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
post-269895-0-41275100-1443955504-jpeg.47136

Twilight Time has given us an exclusive early look at these September Announcements. Enjoy!
If you see these titles posted elsewhere within 8 HOURS without credit being given to HTF, rest assured it came from us first! 
safariscreensnapz001-png.47137

THE LAST HURRAH (1958) BLU-RAY – September 18th
IN MY COUNTRY (2004) BLU-RAY – September 18th
THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT (1977) BLU-RAY – September 18th
THE BRAVADOS (1958) BLU-RAY – September 18th

Continue reading...

Attachments

• post-269895-0-41275100-1443955504.jpeg
    post-269895-0-41275100-1443955504.jpeg
    2.5 KB · Views: 276
  • SafariScreenSnapz001.png
    SafariScreenSnapz001.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 338
Last edited by a moderator:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Wow, The Last Harrah! This John Ford completist is very happy. Also in for The Bravados since I hadn't yet picked up the German Blu-ray and I'm fairly confident that Twilight Time will give us the original 4.0 audio.

Last edited:

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jack
Looking forward to The Other Side of Midnight. I know it isnt for everyone but Ive been begging for it for a while now, its a must own for me!

This is one I cant wait to hear Julie Kirgo’s thoughts in the booklet and who knows a commentary if it gets that treatment. Again it may be one I can see many just think it garbage or can enjoy it for the soapy crazy melodrama that it is.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'll buy The Other Side Of Midnight too. I saw it when it was new and enjoyed the film without taking it at all seriously. Seeing it again will be fun. I'll also buy The Bravados and The Last Hurrah. The DVD of The Bravados looks a bit tired. I hope the Fox magicians have performed a miracle because this is a Leon Shamroy movie.

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
September is a mixed (interesting) bag a titles. I'm interested in The Last Hurrah. I was thinking perhaps The Gunfighter was coming and did not even consider The Bravados.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
The Other Side Of Midnight, one of the great soap opera movies of all time.

I’m in for this one along with The Last Hurrah and Bravados.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Wow, The Last Harrah! This John Ford completist is very happy. Also in for The Bravados since I hadn't yet picked up the German Blu-ray and I'm fairly confident that Twilight Time will give us the original 4.0 audio.
Same here! I decided not to buy the German BD because I was waiting on TT have a proper release of it.:thumbsup:

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
Definitely in for the '58 releases... On the fence for the "sure thing" film to prop up a potential Star Wars flop.

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Every since TT said they had Fallen Angel every month I keep hoping it gets announced..one of these days I hope :)

BRAD1963

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BRAD
In My Country is the 3rd Sony Pictures Classic title so far this year. Nick, any possibility of The Band's Visit?

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
No love for a John Boorman film starring Samuel Jackson and Juliette Binoche? Boorman was nominated as Best Director at the Berlin Film Festival; must count for something.
I saw both Hurrah and Bravados when they came out. I last saw them some 40 years ago in 35mm prints. Hurrah looked stunning; Bravados looked magenta. I am certainly looking forward to watching these again.

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
No love for a John Boorman film starring Samuel Jackson and Juliette Binoche? Boorman was nominated as Best Director at the Berlin Film Festival; must count for something.
I saw both Hurrah and Bravados when they came out. I last saw them some 40 years ago in 35mm prints. Hurrah looked stunning; Bravados looked magenta. I am certainly looking forward to watching these again.

I'm sure it's a wonderful film, but I'm just plain more interested in pre 1980 catalog titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks