What's new

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
I love a good spy movie. In the years I’m not watching a marathon of James Bond, I love to spin offerings from the genre both old and new. Films like the lightweight fare of the domestic spy tale, Sneakers, or the overly serious international pulp of Spy Game, there is just something about clandestine actions, secret rendezvous, and sneaking into and out of seemingly impenetrable locations–exotic and pedestrian–that I find thrilling. No surprise, then, that the Mission: Impossible movies, even the flawed entries, entertain entirely. Now in 4K, they look and sound better than ever.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Thanks for the review!

This is my favorite of the series. The last 2 have been fantastic! I can’t wait for Fallout!!

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
The film's overwritten, borderline incoherent plot that spits on the legacy of the TV show its based on is what ruins the first Mission:Impossible for me. For that reason, the Mission:Impossible film franchise doesn't really begin until M:I-III.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks