What's new

Best Cinema Smart TV? (1 Viewer)

MarthaB

Auditioning
Real Name
Martha Bethany
Hello! Any brand recommendations of smart tvs for our home theater???? So far my options are Evervue and Samsung? Any thoughts? Also tvs that are cheaper but with great quality. Thanks.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
Hello! Any brand recommendations of smart tvs for our home theater???? So far my options are Evervue and Samsung? Any thoughts? Also tvs that are cheaper but with great quality. Thanks.
Welcome!

I have a Vizio M Series, great value, 4k, with all the Smart TV features. I've read the TCL 4k TVs are a good value as well.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Have my third Sony tv and this time it's a 4K and love the picture and the features. The speakers are not the best so i had to buy a sound bar.

actfray

Grip
Real Name
Craig Pearman
How do you think the M series compares with the P? I currently own a Vizio E series, 50-inch. Looking to go to a 55-inch.

atfree

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex
How do you think the M series compares with the P? I currently own a Vizio E series, 50-inch. Looking to go to a 55-inch.
The 2017 M-Series were better than the 2017 P-Series in reading reviews. But the 2018 P-Series have surpassed the M series in most eyes. The 2018 P Series are getting great reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks