What's new

Error Loading Forum (Topic Index, Pagination) (1 Viewer)

tempest21

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
I've noticed a curious "glitch" when I'm browsing the forums. Since my interest in mainly "Movies" and "TV Shows" forums, I've noticed that when I click on "Movies", "TV Shows" and even when I click on the page number pagination inside the forum, the page always loads at the bottom of the forum index page.

What I mean, is when I click on one of the pagination numbers at the bottom or top of the forum, it always loads at bottom of the forum as if I scrolled to the bottom of the forum index. It's annoying because I then have to always scroll up to the top of the forum index.

I should note that I'm running Windows 7 and I'm using the latest update of Firefox.

I should note that I don't experience this error when I browse other message forums, not even my own forums, where I use the Invision Power Board platform (IPB).

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
I've been having the same problem as well. It's not affecting the "Blu-Ray & UHD" or some of the other pages here that I visit, but the "Movies" section is doing this. I'm on Windows 10 using Chrome as my browser.

tempest21

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mark
I know, and the errors are all over the place. Sometimes clicking the forum link works correctly, other times it doesn't. Even when I'm inside the forum, and click on one of the forum page numbers in the pagination links, it always loads at the bottom. It's just annoying as hell. I'm just surprised that this hasn't been addressed before or been patched yet.

Users who are viewing this thread