What's new

Pre-Order The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Doesn't this seem to be a little early -- Ok, an extreme lead time? Early not for Ron's post, but just any sort of preorder.

S12 is just 3 episodes into the run and likely won't finish until April or May. Even if it release the week after the Series Conclusion, that seems to be 8-9 months since I don;t think there's any chance it will go before the last episode.

mrz7

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Zuncic
Actually that's about right. I've notice with "The Big Bang Theory" and "Gotham", two shows under Warner Brothers, seem to always have early announcements for Blu-ray/DVD releases (at least for the last 3-4 years). Plus the fact this will be the last season for both shows....and the releases will probably be earlier then the usual September release of the following year. So no really surprise here. I would imagine there will be a "Complete" series box set for at least "The Big Bang Theory" next year as well.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yes, for any series in the final season, I'd expect the video releases to quickly follow the broadcast of the series finale in May so they can boost the sales while the show is still on everyone's mind.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You're right so maybe I wasn't paying attention. Just wow.

S9 announcement 6/9/2016 for a Sept release
S10 announced 9/28/2016 for a Sept 2017 release. Show premiered 9/18 that season
S11 announced 11/15/2017 for a Sept 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks