What's new

Pre-Order The Last Command (1955) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
198254_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Is this a Crawdaddy blind purchase recommendation? It has Ernest Borgnine in it so that's a plus already.
I recommend it as it came out before "The Alamo" and is only 110 minutes long. Plenty of action with Borgnine having an interesting role in the film due to his relationship with Jim Bowie.

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Okay. Preorderd. Hopefully, the price will come down by release date.

Bernard McNair

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bernard McNair
So excited to see this movie again; amazed it is going to be in Blu Ray as I cannot recall a legitimate release in any format (at least in Australia). I believe Ron that you will find your hard earned money well spent on this outstanding film.

Reactions: PMF

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
So excited to see this movie again; amazed it is going to be in Blu Ray as I cannot recall a legitimate release in any format (at least in Australia). I believe Ron that you will find your hard earned money well spent on this outstanding film.

It sounds like it. Thank you for the additional vote of confidence.

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
Some of the Alamo battle footage from THE LAST COMMAND was re-used for the 1987 TV movie "The Alamo: Thirteen Days to Glory" which starred James Arness and Brian Keith. The second unit action scenes for THE LAST COMMAND was directed by Republic serial/western great William Witney who was uncredited.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Is this a Crawdaddy blind purchase recommendation? It has Ernest Borgnine in it so that's a plus already.
Almost missed this RCR. Pre-ordered this blind buy using the link above, and I also hope the price comes down. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks