What's new

Just ordered Scooby Doo Where are you (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Season 1-3 and the new Scooby Doo Movies from the 1970s ..However, I noticed the Set for the Scooby Doo movies says it contains 15 Episodes. My research indicates there were 24 Episodes .. Am I missing something ?

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
They couldn't get clearance for some of the celebrity cameos on that show. (Or it was too expensive). That's why all the episodes have not been released.

seanrt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sean
I’ve always been surprised and disappointed they could never clear the Phyllis Diller episode. Also surprised Warner could release both Josie series but not the crossover with Scooby…Doo. I remember having the Sonny & Cher episode on LD in early 90s

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
In the Season 1 and 2 Set, I'm not happy about the spindle. Not sure why it was designed to Stack the discs on on top of the other. Dawsons Creek The Complete Series is designed that way too. In my opinion, it is easy to scratch discs without even knowing you di it

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks