What's new

Press Release Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91Gp8GBTc1L._SY879_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks for posting this, Ron.

Since it's the Wizarding World, I'm sure I'll end up buying this when it comes out, although I'm massively disappointed in the film and don't feel the need to see it a second time until the disc comes out, which is a first for this series.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I ended up ordering the Best Buy 3D version, which also includes a slipcase and a DVD copy (in addition to the standard 2D BD and digital code). I thought about going the import route but since the digital copy redeems an extended version that’s not on the actual disc, I figured I was best off getting a US version.

But the French 4K/3D combo would be appealing otherwise. I’m also curious what the cost on that was.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
March is so packed with releases that I actually want to see again that I cancelled my pre-order on this one. I might end up with it at some point once there's a significant price drop just for completion's sake, but I can't justify dropping $24.99 on a movie I didn't like.

I'm really disappointed that it's not an immediate must-buy for me. But it's not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks