What's new

The Kominsky Method on Netflix (1 Viewer)

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
I was scanning Netflix last night and stumbled on this new series so I decided to watch episode 1. I was pleasantly surprised with it and am now on episode 5. It's got just the right blend of humor and human interest. It's a series by Chuck Lorre of Big Bang Theory fame. I highly suggest you give a try.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Yeah, you can't do better than these two old pros and, perhaps unfortunately, relating to many of the issues they are facing (with good humor). This is like the male answer to Grace and Frankie, but a bit more grounded in reality, I feel.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I was very interested in this until I saw it was created by Chuck Lorre. Still might check it out as the trailer looked promising.

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
I also am not a fan of Chuck's "viewpoints" on some things, but the show really doesn't touch on any of that. It's pretty entertaining with a great group of actors and guest stars.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Watched episode 1 today and found it very engaging with gentle humor and real human interest to draw one in. I'll certainly make it through the eight episodes.

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
Finished S1 over the weekend and left wanting more. Danny Devito was fantastic in his guest role. Hopefully S2 doesn't take a year to film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks