What's new

Hello to all (1 Viewer)

tm1978

Auditioning
Real Name
Tjarko
Good evening from the Netherlands

Im new here in search to learn what to do and what better not to do while building a HT.
After a fire begin this year were we lost all now planning on the new house to build.
In the basement i have planned one room of 21x19x10 feet for the build of a HT.
So i hope to pick up what i need here and will try to post updates of the build.

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
I think he was testing the spam waters since he hasn't posted in 2 months and this was his only post. :)

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
My bet is a spammer popped in in November to test the waters. For some reason someone re-opened the old thread.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
My bet is a spammer popped in in November to test the waters. For some reason someone re-opened the old thread.
That “someone” was obviously me. Just being friendly after somehow winding up in this forum.

What the kerfuffle?:blink:

Reactions: PMF

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I think he was testing the spam waters since he hasn't posted in 2 months and this was his only post. :)
Many join and don’t post without being a spammer. And accusing him of being a scammer certainly doesn’t help. :D

Reactions: PMF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks