What's new

Six Million Dollar Man on Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

Saturnman

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert
I just received my blu-ray box-set of The Six Million Dollar Man Complete Series from Amazon Germany. It comes in a nice box which houses 2 dvd cases. Case one holds Disc 1 -6 and the second case holds discs 7 - 11. An episode guide is provided in a nice small booklet which is printed as a "for your eyes only" classified OSI (Office of Scientific Intelligence) with agent Steve Austin's name printed on the front. This presentation is well put together. I'll give you more details as I dig into this blu-ray release from Germany!

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
A slight bit off topic, but have you seen the Honda Christmas commercials? Lee Majors voices a CGI of TSMDM action figure!

JQuintana

BANNED
Real Name
Me
Yeah I noticed that the other day. :thumbsup:

Loved the show as a kid and had the action figure with bionic eye but I don't think it would hold up now as an adult.

Wvtvguy

Second Unit
Real Name
Marc
I’d be really curious about the picture quality. The Time Life set was really solid but not on a level with say Rockford Files.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Like the Time Life set? Original opening titles and all? Because now I'm excited..!

Sorry opening title is all English audio, and looks great but German text for the Six Million Dollar Man, and Episode titles at the beginning of the program. Everything else is as it should be.

It is a night and day comparison to the Time-Life set. I will never go back.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Here are some screen caps. Sorry I didn't use a tripod. A bit off.

IMG_1503.JPG

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1516.JPG

IMG_1517.JPG

IMG_1518.JPG

IMG_1519.JPG

IMG_1521.JPG

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1523.JPG

IMG_1524.JPG
IMG_1525.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1527.JPG

Blimpoy06

Screenwriter
Real Name
Darin
I received my German blu ray set this week. Very impressed with the picture quality. I am still going thru the set, but I will give some quick feedback for those who are thinking of replacing the Universal or Time-Life DVD sets.

The bonus features and interviews are on the blu ray, in English. I don't see any of the episode commentaries, but I would be surprised if they were. This is a German set and they are in English. The two hour episodes are split in to two parts. "The Return Of Bigfoot, Part Two" from The Bionic Woman is here, but with the SMDM credits. The "Kill Oscar" trilogy from season four looks to be missing entirely. Not even the SMDM Part Two. On season four, the disc goes from "H+2+O=Death" to "The Bionic Boy" (Which looks like The Risky Operation in German). "Kill Oscar" should be between the two episodes. Al three post series movies are on the blu ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks