What's new

Hey Guy's Been Awhile (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Stopping back in after a lengthy absence taking care of my elderly parents. My father died in June and taking care of my mom following the transition has proved to be another full time job. See not a lot of news the past 6 months or so. I was nice to see a Beverly Hillbillies release, although it will probably be another 3 years to get season 6 if we get it at all. Mr. Novak finally came out too. I see a prediction thread for 2019. I just say here I don't think we will see too much. I only have really 3 grail shows left (Run For Your Life, Hawaiian Eye, and T.H.E. Cat) and I don't think we will be seeing any of those in 2019 so hoping for a surprise or 2 at least.
I'll try to make more regular appearances again.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Welcome back Frank. Sorry to hear about your Father. Yes its unfortunately been slim pickings for classic TV recently. We are getting another season, 14 of Gunsmoke and Season 9 of Bonanza in February and March next year so that's something. I know you're not a big westerns fan so maybe not big news for you.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
We are getting another season, 14 of Gunsmoke and Season 9 of Bonanza in February and March next year so that's something.

Being as that 9th go of Bonanza (1967-68) is out in Feb. '19, do you hold out hope on that one, just as I do for Gunsmoke (1968-69 being the next one of that)?

GMBurns

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn
Frank, so sorry to hear about your Dad, but glad to have you back. True, you haven't missed all that much, but HTF is always a fun place to hang out for a few minutes and talk about a fun hobby. I'm glad you can be part of that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks