What's new

Pre-Order The Mule (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81yuAwnhIiL._SY679_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited:

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Hmmm...this film is just opening in town and I'll be seeing it on Thursday; already there's a Blu-ray pre-order?

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
This seems to be the pattern lately-a film opens in theaters, and within a day the studio announces the video release date. If I don’t get a chance to see it in a theater, i’ll blind buy it
(I enjoy just about everything Eastwood is involved in).

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
This seems to be the pattern lately-a film opens in theaters, and within a day the studio announces the video release date. If I don’t get a chance to see it in a theater, i’ll blind buy it
(I enjoy just about everything Eastwood is involved in).

No, these "day of theatrical release" links to Amazon aren't related to official studio announcements.

Amazon just puts up links with no release date attached. "Mule" hasn't been announced as a BD release...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yep, standard procedure these days with the home video announced within a day or so of the theatrical debut.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Yep, standard procedure these days with the home video announced within a day or so of the theatrical debut.

Again, the studio announced nothing. Amazon simply slapped up a placeholder order slot.

There's no release date listed - because none has been announced...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks