What's new

Pre-Order Tarzan Goes to India (1962) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
TARZAN GOES TO INDIA (1962)
NEW 2019 1080p HD MASTER
Run Time 87:00
Subtitles English SDH
Sound Quality DTS HD-Master Audio 2.0 - English
Aspect Ratio 2.35:1, 16 X 9 LETTERBOX
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 25
Special Feature: Theatrical Trailer (HD)

No need to land the plane when Tarzan flies to India. Just fly over an inland lake and the loin-clothed hero will leap into its blue depths! Jock Mahoney, who two years earlier portrayed Tarzan’s foe in Tarzan the Magnificent, makes his splashy debut as Tarzan in this tale about the Ape-Man’s rescue of elephants who will be doomed when a newly built dam unleashes its waters. John Guillermin (Tarzan’s Greatest Adventure, The Towering Inferno) directs, combining colorful subcontinent locales with battles large and thunderous (massive bull elephants), small and fierce (cobra versus mongoose), cunning and treacherous (Tarzan against human foes). No matter where the jungle, there is but one jungle lord!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Johnny! Where are you?
I have a feeling before Johnny Weissmuller actually makes an appearance we will get the Mike Henry Tarzan films first. Odd part is I was on Warner archive not long ago looking at picking up jock Mahoney and Mike Henry set.

I know they may not be everybody's cup of tea and some people were expecting different titles from the archive but I'm happy with these two announcements.

Alan Tully

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I have a feeling before Johnny Weissmuller actually makes an appearance we will get the Mike Henry Tarzan films first. Odd part is I was on Warner archive not long ago looking at picking up jock Mahoney and Mike Henry set.

Yeah, looking at the DVDs, there's a lot of work to be done, esp. on the first two JW films. I did see all these Tarzan's at the cinema back in the fifties/sixties, but I can't remember anything about them..come to think of it, I did see a double bill of the first two Johnny Weissmuller films at the cinema (Classic, Praed Street, Paddington, London). Anyway, back to these colourful films, Warner are really banging them out now.

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I hate to admit this, but I've never seen any of the 1960's era Tarzan films. Are they similar in concept to the Italian sword and sandal films with better production values?

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
BBCA2A46-5826-4873-8604-C3E908D86008.jpeg

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks