In Order of Disappearance (2014)

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Title: In Order of Disappearance

Genre: Thriller, Action, Comedy, Crime

Director: Hans Petter Moland

Cast: Stellan Skarsgård, Pål Sverre Hagen, Bruno Ganz, Kristofer Hivju, Jakob Oftebro, Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, Sergej Trifunović, Tobias Santelmann, Anders Baasmo Christiansen, Stig Henrik Hoff, Atle Antonsen, Jon Øigarden, Arthur Berning, Goran Navojec, David Sakurai, Jan Gunnar Røise, Miodrag Krstović, Gard B. Eidsvold, Kåre Conradi, Hildegun Riise, Leo Ajkic, Bjørn Moan, Martin Furulund, Nils-Fredrik Tveter

Release: 2014-02-21

Runtime: 115

Plot: Upstanding community leader Nils has just won an award for "Citizen of the Year" when he learns the news that his son has died of a heroin overdose. Suspecting foul play, Nils begins to investigate, and soon finds himself at the center of an escalating underworld gang war between Serbian drug dealers and a sociopathic criminal mastermind known only as “The Count.”

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
So, if you are interested in the remake of this film with Liam Neeson, the original can be had on blu-ray for about 11 bucks over at Amazon. I enjoyed the original film and did not expect the remake...but I never expected the Spanish Inquisition either...

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I first imported this on UK DVD since I had missed it at the Hawaii International Film Festival. I adored it so much I repurchased it on U.S. blu. The remake came out of nowhere. Will eventually see it theatrically or home video.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This film is playing on NetFlix for any Canadian members that would like to see it without a physical purchase. I watched it yesterday and I would say that it was pretty good. The only thing that escaped me is why the film is classed as a comedy. I found nothing particularly funny in the film. It was a pretty standard revenge drama flick as far as I'm concerned. Guess I just don't get Norwegian humour.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks