What's new

Pre-Order Starsky & Hutch (2004) Blu-ray Available for Pre-Order (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Coming on February 12th:

STARSKY & HUTCH (2004)
NEW 2019 1080p HD MASTER
Run Time 100:00
Subtitles English SDH
Sound Quality DTS HD-Master Audio 5.1 - English
Aspect Ratio 2.40:1, 16 X 9 LETTERBOX
Product Color COLOR
Disc Configuration BD 50
SPECIAL FEATURES: Gag Reel; Deleted Scenes;"Fashion Fa Shizzle Wit Huggy Bizzle";"Last Look" Making-Of Mockumentary;Commentary by Director/Co-Writer Todd Phillips; Theatrical Trailer (HD).

Here comes the fuzz! Starsky takes the wheel, Hutch rides shotgun, and comedy runs wild in this hilarious twist on the landmark buddy-cop TV show.

Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson bring a playful chemistry to the roles of undercover detectives Starsky and Hutch. Todd Phillips (The Hangover trilogy) directs this ’70s groove in which our guys are stripped of their badges, duped by a drug kingpin (Vince Vaughn) and totally ripped off in a disco contest. So, yeah, they’ve got some scores to settle. Snoop Dogg is in fly funkadelic mode as urban coolster Huggy Bear. And Juliette Lewis and others make for nonstop fun. If inducing laughter is a crime, they’re all guilty as charged!

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I have to admit I don't understand this WA release, but I guess it has its fans. Movie should have been better considering the talent involved.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Brad here. I bought the DVD back in 2004 and felt the film basically pretty much sullied the Starsky & Hutch franchise. Not that it was 100% terrible as it did have its moments.
However the matching T-Shirts beach scene ( with a T-shirt design that a group of junior high & high school cheerleaders visiting Sea World would wear) was where this movie really jumped the shark. I mean come on!!

skylark68

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
"Open the trunk! Do it!"

I have this on DVD and saw it theatrically but it's not up there on my list as a blu ray purchase.

Paul_Warren

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Paul
Had the UK bluray for many years now. Wonder if this WB release fixes the missing on the UK release subtitles for the scene where the father tells his kid to throw many knives @ Hutch?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks