Fighting with My Family (2019)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Title: Fighting with My Family

Tagline: A comedy about a family that fights a little differently.

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Stephen Merchant

Cast: Florence Pugh, Lena Headey, Nick Frost, Jack Lowden, Vince Vaughn, Thea Megan Trinidad, Dwayne Johnson, Paul Wight, Stephen Merchant, Aqueela Zoll, Ellie Gonsalves, Leah Harvey, Chloe Csengery, Hannah Rae, Chris Albright, Kim Matula, Julia Davis, Stephen Farrelly, John Cena

Release: 2019-02-14

Runtime: 108

Plot: Born into a tight-knit wrestling family, Paige and her brother Zak are ecstatic when they get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to try out for the WWE. But when only Paige earns a spot in the competitive training program, she must leave her loved ones behind and face this new cutthroat world alone. Paige's journey pushes her to dig deep and ultimately prove to the world that what makes her different is the very thing that can make her a star.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I just got back from my A-List showing and I must admit that it was a pretty good film. Those of us that liked or still like wrestling should see this film. I was pleasantly surprise. Much better than that terrible movie I saw earlier this week "Isn't It Romantic". Thankfully that was an A-List showing too.

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Saw this today on A-List and liked it very much. The story and characters were all engaging and of course it had a feel-good quality to it.

B - Recommended

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
I saw it last night as well and, even though I'm not a wrestling fan, I enjoyed the movie much more then I was expecting too. Not a bad evening of entertainment.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
I haven't viewed much wrestling in many decades, but that the family portrayed is from my dad's hometown of Norwich makes this a film of interest.

CHEERS! :)

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks