What's new

Transformers - The Ultimate 5 Movie Collection 4K UHD + Digital - $49.99 @ Amazon (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
No Atmos on the first three films in the digital bundle though.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
No Atmos on the first three films in the digital bundle though.
That's a good point that I dodnt know about.

Turns out i have digital codes that I never redeemed on the last three movies on bluray so I just put them in.
If I can get the first 2 cheap I don't think I'll worry too much about Atmos.
The codes in the blurays redeem as 4K but like you said Atmos only on the last 2.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
There's also a 6-movie collection that includes these plus Bumblebee being released on Tuesday alongside the Bumblebee single. Amazon is currently selling the 6-pack for $51.15.

If you're going to get the set of five anyway, you might as well get Bumblebee thrown in too for an extra $1.16, which is way cheaper than buying it separately:

https://www.amazon.com/Bumblebee-Tr...ds=bumblebee&qid=1553969527&s=gateway&sr=8-10

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
That’s Blu-ray

Good point. I hadn't noticed until after posting it, but you're absolutely right, of course.

If they think a 6-pack will sell on Blu-ray, I wonder why there isn't a 4K equivilant for that set. Hmm.

I found Bumblebee to be far the best of the bunch. I think I will stick with my copy of it.

Out of curiosity, do you already have Bumblebee, or are you just saying that you plan to get it and not the rest? It's not out until Tuesday as far as I know. Did you get it early somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks