What's new

Pre-Order The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada (2005) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
75632_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Terrific directorial effort from Tommy Lee. Glad to see a domestic Blu-ray. Tough title to remember, like MARTHA MARCY MAY MARLENE.

Winston T. Boogie

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pike Bishop
Love this picture and this release seems to come right out of the blue. I have long owned an import blu of this because I thought it was one of the best films of the year when it came out. The performances are tremendous and Jones delivers a fantastic effort behind the camera as well. It makes a perfect double feature with Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia. Basically, if you like Peckinpah style pictures or things like No Country for Old Men, this is a must own.

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
Spot on observation by Reggie W above:thumbs-up-smiley: as far as I’m concerned.

Great movie and really happy to see it get a Region A release - never thought it would happen unless Criterion or some other boutique label got its hands on it.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks