What's new

Pre-Order Ace Ventura When Nature Calls (1995) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91FQsKuw09L._SX522_.jpg

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Interesting that both Sony and Universal have announced Blu-Ray releases of movies over 20 years old this week.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Interesting that both Sony and Universal have announced Blu-Ray releases of movies over 20 years old this week.
What was the other one? I thought ACE VENTURA was a Warners film...

Also, too bad they can't release the TV version of Ace... it's so much more fleshed out... the cut material adds so much more and makes the plot more understandable.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
What was the other one? I thought ACE VENTURA was a Warners film...

Also, too bad they can't release the TV version of Ace... it's so much more fleshed out... the cut material adds so much more and makes the plot more understandable.

Ace is a Morgan Creek property. Best as I can tell, Warner lost their control of MC property at least 2 years ago and Sony picked them up so now the Ace Ventura are being released on the new Sony MOD line.

If Target Inventory sites are to be believed (probably shouldn't) then a decent number of stores have inventory of the old Warner Dual feature for $10 which are selling for $40+ on Ebay. The new Sony's are selling for 18-23ea from various sites depending on if you can find sales or coupons.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks