What's new

More Universal Vault Titles On The Way? (1 Viewer)

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
It's been a while again since any new titles from the Universal Vault Series have been announced or turned up on Amazon. There is still a great many more titles from Universal from the 30s up through the 60s and plenty of Paramount titles from the 30s and 40s that haven't been on video. Does anyone know or have some inside information?

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I don't think anyone here has any inside information. We know only what we see and can work out for ourselves. The Universal Vault series of MOD discs is erratic and inconsistent. Months go by without anything being released and suddenly a handful of titles in one month. Then, nothing again for months on end.

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
I don't think anyone here has any inside information. We know only what we see and can work out for ourselves. The Universal Vault series of MOD discs is erratic and inconsistent. Months go by without anything being released and suddenly a handful of titles in one month. Then, nothing again for months on end.
That's for sure. It's about time more titles appeared.

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Just when you think this program is dead , they drop some new titles. I just hope this is the case again. But like Camps , I am not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks