What's new

Pre-Order The Milky Way (1969) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
207979_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
My first introduction to this great director was at a city twin cinema, back around 1982. Belle de Jour was 10 minutes to showtime, but I was going to the other movie and was running late. When I got to the window the ticket lady simply asked, "Bunuel?" and I replied, "Not bad, how about you?" I was thus instructed by the ticket lady as to what she meant. Truly, before that moment, I had no idea who he was.

Last edited:

Martin_Teller

Second Unit
Real Name
Martin Teller
I have seen most of Bunuel's work but not this one. Will check it out if my local library gets it.

I adore Bunuel and I've seen all of his films, but this one is my least favorite. Part of that comes from me not having much of a religious background, but I also found it rather plodding. As you can see in this thread however, there are those who love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks