What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Blu-ray) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91Ls0+XgkhL._SY679_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 9.59.14 AM.png

unnamed.jpg

The Super-Assassin is Back on
Digital August 23 and on 4K Ultra HD™ Combo Pack, Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, and DVD on September 10 from Lionsgate®

Keanu Reeves Leads the Explosive $320 Million Global
Box Office Smash Hit, Making It The Highest Grossing Film in the Franchise

4K Ultra HD to Include Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos®

SANTA MONICA, CA (July 30, 2019) – John Wick reloads for another worldwide smash hit when John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum arrives on Digital August 23 and on 4K Ultra HD™ Combo Pack (plus Blu-ray and Digital), Blu-ray Combo Pack (plus DVD and Digital), DVD, and On Demand September 10 from global content leader Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B). The highly anticipated third film in the blockbuster John Wick franchise is an action-packed, international thrill ride that is now Rotten Tomatoes Certified Fresh™.

The film stars Keanu Reeves (The Matrix, Speed, Point Break), Oscar® winner Halle Berry (2001, Best Actress, Monster’s Ball), Oscar® nominee Laurence Fishburne (1993, Best Actor, What’s Love Got to Do with It), Marc Dacascos (TV’s “Hawaii Five-O,” Brotherhood of the Wolf, Only the Strong), Asia Kate Dillon (TV’s “Orange is the New Black,” “Billions,” “Younger”), Lance Reddick (White House Down, Jonah Hex, TV’s “American Horror Story”), with Oscar®winner Anjelica Huston (1985, Best Supporting Actress, Prizzi’s Honor), and Golden Globe® winner Ian McShane (2005, Best Television Actor – Drama Series, TV’s “Deadwood”).

Super assassin John Wick (Keanu Reeves) has a $14 million price tag on his head after killing a member of the High Table, the shadowy international assassins’ guild. Now excommunicado, and with an army of the world’s most ruthless hit men and women on his trail, John must find a way to survive in this third chapter of the adrenaline-fueled action series.

Erik Davis from Fandago raved, “[it’s] hands down, one of the year’s best action movies.” Take home John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum and immerse yourself in the thrilling world with exclusive special features, including all-new featurettes that explore the mythology and over-the-top action of the John Wickexpanded universe. Dive into the hidden world of Killer Ballerinas, Shinobi, and the Bowery King, learn the intense planning that went into the film’s incredible horse chase sequence and “dog-fu” fight sequences, and even get an editing master class with director Chad Stahelski and editor Evan Schiff! Experience four times the resolution of full HD with the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, which includes Dolby Vision, bringing entertainment to life through ultra-vivid picture quality. When compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver spectacular colors never before seen on a screen, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker. Additionally, the 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack features Dolby Atmos, which will transport viewers from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience with moving audio that flows all around them. Fans will feel like they’re inside the action as the sounds of people, places, things, and music come alive with breathtaking realism and move throughout the space.

The John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $42.99, $39.99, and $29.95, respectively.

4K UHD / BLU-RAY / DIGITAL SPECIAL FEATURES

• “Parabellum: Legacy of the High Table” Featurette
  • “Excommunicado” Featurette
  • “Check Your Sights” Featurette
  • “Saddle Up Wick” Featurette
  • “Bikes, Blades, Bridges, and Bits” Featurette
  • “Continental in the Desert” Featurette
  • “Dog Fu” Featurette
  • “House of Transparency” Featurette
  • “Shot by Shot” Featurette
  • Theatrical Trailer #1
  • Theatrical Trailer #2
  • John Wick Hex Game Trailer
  • “Behind the Scenes of John Wick Hex” Featurette

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
  • “Parabellum: Legacy of the High Table” Featurette
  • “Excommunicado” Featurette
  • Theatrical Trailer #1
  • Theatrical Trailer #2
  • John Wick Hex Game Trailer
  • “Behind the Scenes of John Wick Hex” Featurette

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production: 2019
Title Copyright: John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum © 2019, Artwork & Supplementary Materials ®, TM & © 2019 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Type: Theatrical Release
Rating: R for pervasive strong violence, and some language.
Genre: Action
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, English SDH
Feature Run Time: 130 Minutes
4K Ultra HD Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 (2.39:1) Presentation with Dolby Vision
BD Format: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (2.39:1) Presentation
DVD Format: 16x9 (2.39:1) Presentation
4K Audio: English Dolby Atmos, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Audio™, English Descriptive Audio, English 2.0 Dolby Audio Optimized for Late-Night Listening
BD Audio: English Dolby Atmos, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Audio, English Descriptive Audio, English 2.0 Dolby Audio Optimized for Late-Night Listening
DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Audio, English Descriptive Audio

Mark VH

Second Unit
Great stuff. Saw this in the theater without expecting much (liked Wick 1, thought Wick 2 was just ok) and ended up thinking it one of the best American action movies I've ever seen. A total blast from beginning to end with some of the most inventive and beautifully choreographed action sequences I've seen in years. Will definitely be picking this one up.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I love this trilogy and am already planning to see John Wick 4 in the theater! Will have a John Wick trilogy viewing very soon!

20190910_202236a.jpg

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Got my copy of JW 3 from Amazon today.

I recently watched both JW 1 and JW 2 in anticipation of receiving this. I had serious plans of seeing it in the theater with my son but that never panned out. So I'm hoping I get the time tomorrow! :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So I'm hoping I get the time tomorrow! :D

And I did!

The thing I like most about these movies is that I am all in on the fictional universe that has been created in these films. Sometimes a crazy-ass storyline like this would completely take me out of the films. And, also, there are times when the gratuitous over-the-top violence totally turns me off. But something about these films I really like.

I was quite amused today--when watching this film--to see:

the "Chairman" of the Iron Chef TV series kicking some major ass...and even take out Morpheus! :laugh:

chairman-2.0.gif

For me, this film was a complete two hours of guilty pleasure. (I know I shouldn't necessarily feel guilty, but I do. A little bit. :D )

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
So what’s going on with the digital code on this one?
I’m seeing that some codes don’t work.
Some only work at redeem .com
No 4K coming out Of the code?

Mark VH

Second Unit
And I did!

The thing I like most about these movies is that I am all in on the fictional universe that has been created in these films. Sometimes a crazy-ass storyline like this would completely take me out of the films. And, also, there are times when the gratuitous over-the-top violence totally turns me off. But something about these films I really like.

I was quite amused today--when watching this film--to see:

the "Chairman" of the Iron Chef TV series kicking some major ass...and even take out Morpheus! :laugh:

chairman-2.0.gif

For me, this film was a complete two hours of guilty pleasure. (I know I shouldn't necessarily feel guilty, but I do. A little bit. :D )

To me it's easily the best film of the trilogy, and one of the best American action movies ever. I liked the first Wick and found the second enjoyable but a bit exhausting. This one had me from the first to last minute, with some of the most joyous and creative action choreography I've seen.

And I too loved watching Dacascos, but more than that, I loved that they gave him a real part to play rather than just a wink-and-nod cameo. Also, the Halle Berry dogs-and-guns battle is one of my favorite sequences in any movie this year.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Also, the Halle Berry dogs-and-guns battle is one of my favorite sequences in any movie this year.

Agreed. And any movie that gives me Halle Berry and a couple of gorgeous Belgian Malinois is a movie that I am likely going to like...a LOT! :laugh:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
On this forum, there was some angst about the casting of Berry in this film. Her performance and work in this film was very good as some of the best scenes in the movie were with Berry, her dogs and Reeves. I might watch my 4K disc this weekend as I did see it twice in a movie theater.

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
On this forum, there was some angst about the casting of Berry in this film. Her performance and work in this film was very good as some of the best scenes in the movie were with Berry, her dogs and Reeves. I might watch my 4K disc this weekend as I did see it twice in a movie theater.

Thought it was an EXCELLENT casting choice. She was great. Even better, her dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yeah. I can't imagine why either. I think Halle Berry is great. I even liked the turkey Kidnap simply because of her.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yeah. I can't imagine why either. I think Halle Berry is great. I even liked the turkey Kidnap simply because of her.
After reviewing this thread again, it was only a couple of people that had reservations about Berry in this film. Also, after reading that thread again, I actually watched it three times in a movie theater as I took advantage of AMC's A-List. That means when I watch my 4K disc tomorrow morning, it's going to be my fourth time seeing this film.:)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
I ordered the 4K Blu from Amazon and I'm looking forward to watching the film again but my wife and I are mostly housebound due having a cold. She has ZERO interest in the film. She's hoping she'll feel well enough to go to her weekly Rumikub game on Tuesday, which will be my first opportunity to crank up the volume and spin John Wick 3.

Mark

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
I watched the 4k disc last evening, not having got round to seeing it in cinema. The disc is superb but the storyline is the same as the previous two installments. Not the best of the three and a fourth outing along the same lines would be pointless. Not a fan of Halle Berry, she was easily out-acted by the dogs (and the horse!).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks