Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Matt Hough submitted a new blog post

A Star Is Born (2018): Special Encore Edition Blu-ray Review
starisbornencoretop-1024x427.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Reactions: PMF

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thank you for your review. For those that didn't know, this version of the film is available to those that own the 4K/UHD disc and you redeemed your digital code. Also, if you didn't buy the 4K disc, but just purchased the 4K digital stream. The movie is part of MoviesAnywhere so on Vudu it's in 4K/Dolby Vision/Atmos. Right now on iTunes its in 4K/Dolby Vision, but I'm pretty sure that Atmos will be added in the near future.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thank you for your review. For those that didn't know, this version of the film is available to those that own the 4K/UHD disc and you redeemed your digital code. Also, if you didn't buy the 4K disc, but just purchased the 4K digital stream. The movie is part of MoviesAnywhere so on Vudu it's in 4K/Dolby Vision/Atmos. Right now on iTunes its in 4K/Dolby Vision, but I'm pretty sure that Atmos will be added in the near future.
Very important to know. Thanks for sharing!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Very important to know. Thanks for sharing!
Another thing I noticed is that if you use your ATV4K to access the Vudu app. on iTunes, you'll get Dolby Atmos derived from Dolby TrueHD. However, if you use your Roku unit to access it on Vudu, the Dolby Atmos is derived from Dolby Digital+

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks