What's new

Panamint Cinema Sale (1 Viewer)

rcmeserve

Agent
Real Name
Robert
I own the Panamint editions of ‘Abilene Town’ and ‘Inferno,’ and can attest that they are are quality presentations. I’m particularly grateful to Panamint for rescuing the former from PD Hell. Randy Scott fans will definitely want ‘Abilene Town.’
One question, though: Are these region-free? As I use a region-free player, I never bothered him to check.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I own the Panamint editions of ‘Abilene Town’ and ‘Inferno,’ and can attest that they are are quality presentations. I’m particularly grateful to Panamint for rescuing the former from PD Hell. Randy Scott fans will definitely want ‘Abilene Town.’
One question, though: Are these region-free? As I use a region-free player, I never bothered him to check.
Some are and some aren't according to the site. when you click on the disc details it will tell you ...
Region B
upload_2019-6-19_18-10-38.png

or Region Free
upload_2019-6-19_18-11-22.png

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Canyon Passage and Madame X are also high quality discs. (I'm a Lana Turner fan so I snapped Madame X up as soon as it was available)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks