Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Todd Erwin submitted a new blog post

Batman Forever UHD Review
batmanfoeverbanner-1024x576.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

English Invader

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Simon
I still enjoy the Schumacher films as well. I can't deny that Batman and Robin seems quite dated by today's standards; even more so than the 60s TV series because some of the 60s episodes have some quite penetrating social commentary that still holds up today; B&R doesn't have anything like that to make it endure.

Batman Forever doesn't seem dated to me at all. A talent like Jim Carrey is timeless and I feel that all the actors/actresses in BF made more of a mark than in B&R. It just felt like an altogether more powerful film.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
For a very long time, this was my preferred Batman movie. It had the humor (groan worthy as some of it may be), it was colorful, it had action and it had Chris O'Donnell. It's not my Go To Batman anymore, but I still admire what it did and the way it looks. Is it perfect? Nope. But it's a fun movie in my book.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
For a very long time, this was my preferred Batman movie. It had the humor (groan worthy as some of it may be), it was colorful, it had action and it had Chris O'Donnell. It's not my Go To Batman anymore, but I still admire what it did and the way it looks. Is it perfect? Nope. But it's a fun movie in my book.

Agreed Jason!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.