Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Todd Erwin submitted a new blog post

Batman & Robin UHD Review
batman-robin_feat-1024x576.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Thanks Todd! I will pick up the four film set later this year. Can’t wait to pick these up!!!

Same. I will end up feeling "less bad" about having this turkey if I can say "hey, it's part of the box set." I won't defend the movie (much), but the extreme hyperbolic vitriol thrown at Schumacher is uncalled for, in my opinion. It's a movie and lots of voices take part in the decision making process. He is the director, but even he has people to answer to. Everyone has to take some of the blame.

Still, with the color palette used in the movie, this should look fantastic.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Same. I will end up feeling "less bad" about having this turkey if I can say "hey, it's part of the box set." I won't defend the movie (much), but the extreme hyperbolic vitriol thrown at Schumacher is uncalled for, in my opinion. It's a movie and lots of voices take part in the decision making process. He is the director, but even he has people to answer to. Everyone has to take some of the blame.

Still, with the color palette used in the movie, this should look fantastic.

Agreed. This movie should’ve been edited to around 2 hours.
I still enjoying having it on and watch it at least once a year.

I think the sets and design are great.
I liked Alicia as Batgirl as well. Uma was over the top but again it worked for me overall.

The story of Bruce and Alfred offered a lot to the film. So not great but still some good elements to this film.

Oh and Arnold doesn’t bother me at all. The Victor Friese storyline is great. It was done much better in subzero. But I like Arnold’s portrayal as well. Plus we get to see Nora played by Vandela!

Also another point for including Elle McPherson as Bruce’s girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks