What's new

Speaker setup for 2 viewing seats (1 Viewer)

N888dem

Auditioning
Real Name
mohammed
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience my poor planning has caused but I have a problem. I have just refurbished my house an I have prewired a 5.1 speaker setup for my 65 inch tv, which is great and sounds awesome when on. The problem is this, if you can imagine I am sat in front of the TV and everything is great, however my projector screen which drops out of the ceiling (so no chance i can move it) is actually to the right of the TV facing inwards. So when I am sat on a different sofa watching a movie on projector it sounds like everything is coming from the left. Is there anyway I can rectify this? i have been looking to get maybe a speaker switch and use that to hook up the 2 speakers either side of the projector screen to zone 2 but this obviously wont give me surround sound which is a must with a projector.

Any advice or tips appreciated.

Thank you

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
No easy solution I’m afraid. If you can’t live with the speaker-switch idea, you’ll either have to move and re-wire the speakers, or ditto for the projector.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks