What's new

Universal's Sci Fi Ultimate Collection (DVD) (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Recently we have been treated to most of the titles in this DVD collection on Blu Ray. They have been pretty well done and the commentaries provide a neat insight into the works. At present we are only missing: THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN, DR. CYCLOPS, CULT OF THE COBRA and LEACH WOMAN. Does anyone know if there is hope that these titles will arrive. I certainly would enjoy them....especially with commentaries similar to those already provided.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Recently we have been treated to most of the titles in this DVD collection on Blu Ray. They have been pretty well done and the commentaries provide a neat insight into the works. At present we are only missing: THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN, DR. CYCLOPS, CULT OF THE COBRA and LEACH WOMAN. Does anyone know if there is hope that these titles will arrive. I certainly would enjoy them....especially with commentaries similar to those already provided.

Of course there is hope. But some of these, or at least TISM, are available on Region B Blu in Europe. SHRINKING MAN looks really good, and has a lot of supps, including a commentary not mentioned on the cover art. DR. CYCLOPS has already been announced by Kino.

LouA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Antonicello
I believe the Leech Woman was recently announced by Shout factory. And Criterion is Working on Incredible Shrinking Man. Kino Lorber is working on Dr. Cyclops. No news on Cult Of The Cobra. I'm hoping someone takes on The Thing That Couldn't Die. Also hoping to see Man Made Monster , Inner Sanctum films , and the 3 "Jungle Woman " films on Blu-ray .

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I believe the Leech Woman was recently announced by Shout factory. And Criterion is Working on Incredible Shrinking Man. Kino Lorber is working on Dr. Cyclops. No news on Cult Of The Cobra. I'm hoping someone takes on The Thing That Couldn't Die. Also hoping to see Man Made Monster , Inner Sanctum films , and the 3 "Jungle Woman " films on Blu-ray .
Love to get Cult of the Cobra on blu.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Hey.....getting closer to being the complete collection. Got DR. CYCLOPS yesterday. Good commentary.
So....the only ones missing are TISM (I did purchase the region B version...but..) and THE CULT OF THE COBRA. Just wondering if anyone can supply any more info on these two titles. Thanks for your time.
As aside, I received COBRA WOMAN. It's interesting but seems more of a display for the color than for the old sci fi-horror atmosphere that I associate with these movies. Technicolor is beautiful.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks