What's new

Pre-Order The Hitch-Hiker (1953) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81IHgcEzi7L._SX522_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I finally got around to watching the Kino Blu-ray today (yes, I remember it came on Noir Alley last weekend. I only watched the Muller comments before and after).

Not the greatest transfer with scratches and some dirt, but the film is so gripping that I'm not complaining. Nice to see it again, and it's so short, the fact that I watched it somewhere a few months ago didn't matter at all.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I finally got around to watching the Kino Blu-ray today (yes, I remember it came on Noir Alley last weekend. I only watched the Muller comments before and after).

Not the greatest transfer with scratches and some dirt, but the film is so gripping that I'm not complaining. Nice to see it again, and it's so short, the fact that I watched it somewhere a few months ago didn't matter at all.
I'm not going to repeat my previous comments in other threads about this blu-ray's transfer in this thread. I'll just say that RAH and I agree that this video transfer is far from pristine and causes us to question the so-called restoration of it. It's better than the previous Blu-ray release, but, it's not a night and day difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks