What's new

HTF Founder, Parker Clack, Can Use Some Help... (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Many of the old-timers here on Home Theater Forum certainly remember Parker.

He is one of the founders of this site and was my partner for most of the last two decades.

Parker has had some recent setbacks with his health which has been causing him financial instability.

He created a GOFUNDME page to raise funding to hold him over until he can begin collecting disability.

He asked that I reach out to the Home Theater Forum community in hopes of being able to raise some much-needed money.

If you are interested, you can visit his page here.

Thank you all in advance!

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
One recommendation. I'm not sure where you live, but if you go to a farm supply store, you can buy wraps for horses for under $5.00 each, rather than pay the medical equipment price.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Oh boy.

I’ve been wondering where Parker has been.

It’s been of fear that something like this could happen to me or my wife, especially my wife since she brings in the money I just turned 55 and she is over 50 too.

Good luck @Parker Clack

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Guys:

Thanks so much for the support. I am actually doing better but cannot work as I can't walk more than a few
feet without getting short of breath. Can't take care of someone else when you can't even take care of
yourself. I am waiting on disability to kick in but until that happens I am going to be without a paycheck.
I have a pension but have to wait on it too. Hence the need for funds. Any other suggestions for
getting the word out would really help. Feel free to tell others you know about the Go Fund Me
account and this thread on HTF.

John:

Thanks for the suggestion. I will look that up.

Thanks again all.

Parker

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I exchanged communications with him a couple weeks ago. He seems in good spirits...but is still facing money concerns.

Thanks for bumping this thread, Gregg!

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I remember Parker well from years and years ago back when I was more active here and not lurking as much. I’m sorry to hear about his setbacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks