What's new

Toy Story, The Incredibles and Up voted Pixar's best movies (1 Viewer)

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’d rank Inside Out and Finding Dory closer to the top. The Good Dinosaur deserves to be higher than the bottom three.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
I agree with the top 5 and my favorites are ranked next to each other...WALL-E, Toy Story 2, and Up. Cars should be higher.

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
Guess this list is constantly updating because Up is down to #8 now.

Wall-E has been my favorite for a while but, I also still love the first 3 Toy Story's and The Incredibles. Recently though, 2 Pixar movies jumped into my top five. Inside Out blew me away and I love this film so much and it is such a touching story. Coco though, hit me like a ton of bricks. It is a great story about the love of family, through thick and thin, and just plays on so many of my heart's strings. It is my new favorite Pixar film.

I also think Brave gets over looked too much.

My top five are probably Coco, Wall-E, TS3, TS2, Inside Out

Last edited:

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
Guess this list is constantly updating because Up is down to #8 now.

Wall-E has been my favorite for a while but, I also still love the first 3 Toy Story's and The Incredibles. Recently though, 2 Pixar movies jumped into my top five. Inside Out blew me away and I love this film so much and it is such a touching story. Coco though, hit me like a ton of bricks. It is a great story about the love of family, through thick and thin, and just plays on so many of my heart's strings. It is my new favorite Pixar film.
Yeah, Inside Out is by far the greatest thing they have done, so far, but Coco comes close.
I also don't think Cars deserves all the bad rep, not even Cars 2 (3 is another thing, but still beats Monster's U by a mile).
But we all have our own lists, right ;)

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I really need to see Coco. One of the FEW Pixar’s I still haven’t seen (Cars 2&3 and Incredibles 2 being the only others.)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I presume the voting members consist of the general public. The list seems ok, certainly I could quibble with some of the rankings. One thing the list highlights is the amazing consistency of high quality productions from Pixar.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks