What's new

Digital Codes for Sale (1 Viewer)

JGCramp

Auditioning
Real Name
R.J.
I have several surplus codes listed below. Unless otherwise specified all 4K codes were acquired from US 4K UHD discs and HDX from US blu-ray discs. They should redeem in 4K or HDX as indicated but I can't absolutely guarantee any specific redemption quality

4K Codes
Alien $5
Marvel's The Avengers $10
Avengers: Age of Ultron $10
Avengers: Infinity War $10
-Marvel codes come from the Avengers Assemble box set and should also redeem DMR points

HDX Codes
Resident Evil: Afterlife (HDX) $3
The Wizard of Oz (HDX) $6 (tested and works when redeemed at Vudu)
Wonder Woman (HDX - Please note this is a UK code) $4

TV Codes
Game of Thrones Season 1 (HDX) $6
Game of Thrones Season 2 (HDX) $6
Game of Thrones Season 3 (HDX) $6
Game of Thrones Season 4(HDX) $6
Please note these GoT codes are expired but are tested and work when redeemed at Vudu.

Please feel free to PM me or reply if you want any of these codes or have questions. Payment through PayPal please.

JGCramp

Auditioning
Real Name
R.J.
I have several surplus codes listed below. Unless otherwise specified all 4K codes were acquired from US 4K UHD discs and HDX from US blu-ray discs. They should redeem in 4K or HDX as indicated but I can't absolutely guarantee any specific redemption quality

4K Codes
Alien $5
-Marvel codes come from the Avengers Assemble box set and should also redeem DMR points

HDX Codes
Resident Evil: Afterlife (HDX) $3
The Wizard of Oz (HDX) (SOLD)
Wonder Woman (HDX - Please note this is a UK code) $4

TV Codes
Game of Thrones Season 1 (HDX) $6
Game of Thrones Season 2 (HDX) $6
Game of Thrones Season 3 (HDX) $6
Game of Thrones Season 4(HDX) $6
Please note these GoT codes are expired but are tested and work when redeemed at Vudu.

Please feel free to PM me or reply if you want any of these codes or have questions. Payment through PayPal please.

JGCramp

Auditioning
Real Name
R.J.

4K Codes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks