El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Title: El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Vince Gilligan

Cast: Aaron Paul, Charles Baker

Release: 2019-10-11

Plot: In the wake of his dramatic escape from captivity, Jesse Pinkman must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
A cross between a prequel and a sequel. I hope this works. I was in no way dissatisfied with how the series played out.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
adKbKg48NUphVInLDoXNmhSvf80.jpg

steve jaros

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
BTW, did anyone manage to see it in a theater? The only theater showing in my area was about 70 miles away, at an art house in New Orleans, and tickets were even harder to get than to the 5D, 890 FPS, 22K showings of Gemini Man, so I didn't.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Only one theater downtown was showing it. I would have gone if it had been playing in the ‘burbs.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Finally finished it. Awful. Totally unnecessary. We learn nothing, we don't get anything interesting. All they could do was to put flashbacks with the original stars to shout, hey look at us, this is Breaking Bad. On the top of nothingness, it also diminishes the Series Finale. The Series Finale, makes you imagine Jesse being redeemed and free for a brighter future. This, makes him a criminal again on the run with no life.

Question
How many people Jesse kills in the Breaking Bad series? Only one I remember or are there more?

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Finally finished it. Awful. Totally unnecessary. We learn nothing, we don't get anything interesting. All they could do was to put flashbacks with the original stars to shout, hey look at us, this is Breaking Bad. On the top of nothingness, it also diminishes the Series Finale. The Series Finale, makes you imagine Jesse being redeemed and free for a brighter future. This, makes him a criminal again on the run with no life.

Question
How many people Jesse kills in the Breaking Bad series? Only one I remember or are there more?

Gayle and Todd

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks