What's new

CrazyCatz Budget Hi Fi / Home Theatre 2019 - (1 Viewer)

CrazyCatz72

Auditioning
Real Name
Carl Hall
Well 1st off Hello to all the HTF members and i'm looking forward to some great conversations about all things Hi Fi / Home Theatre / Music, Movies and Video Games.

My System is Budget and includes a fair amount of 2nd hand Kit and is still very much in the planning and building stage.. i cannot remember all model numbers of Kit, so I will make note of and Post details Tomorrow.

Atb and thanks for looking in.

CrazyCatz72

Auditioning
Real Name
Carl Hall
Thanks for the Welcome Sam. Well i can't find the box or documentation for PJ. Though i'm pretty sure after a Bit of Googling which Model it is(well i'm pretty sure It's their cheapest) waffling.. below is the Kit currently in my System.

Optma HD141X Projector
Optma DS-9084PMG Projector Screen 73"x41"
Yamaha HTR 5640RDS Receiver
Sony BDP S370 Bluray Player
Gale 3040 Floor Standing(fronts)
Gale 3060B Rear Speakers
JPW SW40 Subwoofer

For Music playback ..

Pioneer SA 508 Amplifier
Pioneer PL 300 Turntable
Marantz CD36

Gaming taken care of by Ps3 and xBox 360 and TV taken care of by Sky box(old model but still HDMI) and only Free channels.

Last edited:

CrazyCatz72

Auditioning
Real Name
Carl Hall
A few Pictures..

I was absolutely gob smacked when i Won this beauty and collection from next Town over..

The PJ recently mounted in Flat..

May end up moving PJ slightly closer to Wall..

Last edited:

CrazyCatz72

Auditioning
Real Name
Carl Hall
Welcome! When my system was "Budget" it wasn't anywhere near as nice as yours, so I'm a bit jealous. :)

Thanks John, it is by far the best Budget System I've put together, and if memory serves Me correctly I still haven't reached the amount my 1st DVD Player a Award winning (expensive) Panasonic (at a time when Blockbusters had 2 DVDs to Rent/Buy.. Godzilla and Armageddon) Stopped being a Early Adopter ever since..Waffling!! Always been into Home Cinema..Just cost so damn much.. left it alone for a while, once this system is finished and Decor done..Then I'll start to address any Bottlenecks.. probably PJ 1st.. but for now it gives Me lots of pleasure ...started building My collection of DVD Music .. Concerts and Acoustic Sessions Look and Sound Great..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks