What's new

CRITERION FLASH SALE Starting October 15, 2019 Noon ET (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
CRITERION FLASH SALE Starting October 15, 2019 Noon ET
24 HRS. ending approx Noon ET Wednesday October 16, 2019
50% Off MSRP on all in-stock Criterion Discs — general merchandise hasn’t been included in the past
Blu-ray.com users reporting this sale. I think they were notified by an email which I haven’t received and I can’t find anything on their Facebook or Twitter accts to confirm, but it is the expected day. I guess it still considered a solid strong rumor until Criterion sends out general notices.
I have a longer thread will general details in the sales forum, but people complained of missing the start of the sale the last couple times so I’ll put a general notice here — unless the mods prefer not to have duplicate threads...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
CANADIANS!

Just got an email
From UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW and they are having a Criterion flash sale starting tomorrow, for 24 hours. And free shipping!

Unobstructedview.com

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
David,

Since, you provided a link to your Bargains thread in your first post here, I'm going to lock this thread, but will sticky both threads until after the sale is over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks