What's new

Problem With projector hitachi cp 3011x (1 Viewer)

Khalid45

Auditioning
Real Name
Khalid
Dear, have a video projector that I have used for about 40 hours. But I didn t use it for years after that. When I used it again many years after letting it in its case, few minutes after turning on, it give some Kind of purple patchs.
I publish a link to youtube to let you see how it looks. If someone can help please.
I say again that the problem appaires every time, few minutes after turning the projector on.
Sorry for my bad english.
IT is a hitachi cp x3011n

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Dear, have a video projector that I have used for about 40 hours. But I didn t use it for years after that. When I used it again many years after letting it in its case, few minutes after turning on, it give some Kind of purple patchs.
I publish a link to youtube to let you see how it looks. If someone can help please.
I say again that the problem appaires every time, few minutes after turning the projector on.
Sorry for my bad english.
IT is a hitachi cp x3011n

Looks like it might be dust spotting. You probably have dust in the light path (inside the projector). This can often be cleaned with canned air. You will have to take it for professional service if that doesn't work.

Khalid45

Auditioning
Real Name
Khalid
Looks like it might be dust spotting. You probably have dust in the light path (inside the projector). This can often be cleaned with canned air. You will have to take it for professional service if that doesn't work.
Thanks for your answer. I have tried now the eco mode, and in this mode there is no problem. I have also tried to clean it With pressured air from the the placement where the lampe is installed but without any result in normal mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks