What's new

Back To The Future coming to 4K 2020 (1 Viewer)

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
If they finally include the Eric Stoltz footage from part I, it’ll be a day-one purchase for me.
It's been a while, but I remember hearing something about Zemeckis not wanting that footage ever released, so I doubt it will be made available anytime soon.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
That's exactly what has been stated before. I don't expect this footage ever to be released fully.
Ah shucks. That footage would make a real nice extra on the coming 4K release. I for one would buy that standalone.

Well we did get
Skatetown USA (1979) this year from the Home Theater God’s so maybe there is that possibility.

Regardless, I’m definitely in for this 4K Upgrade replacement of my current Blu-ray set.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
Early 2020?

im up for this set and will order as soon as preorder is up.

2020 is looking to be an expensive year already!!

OliverK

Senior HTF Member
Great news!
Given the issues of the current Blu-ray this can be a BIG upgrade even for people who'll only buy the regular Blu-ray version.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Let me ask: was that "To Be Continued" card at the end of the first movie only on early home video? And not from the original theatrical release?

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Let me ask: was that "To Be Continued" card at the end of the first movie only on early home video? And not from the original theatrical release?
That's right. It wasn't on the original prints.

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Yeah, it was added for home video after the movie was a hit.

That's right. It wasn't on the original prints.

Do I remember correctly that the ending tease about Marty's kids was meant as a gag?

Nowadays it's be an obvious attempt to leave room for a sequel, but I think here it was just intended as a joke...

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I think they also said they were particularly mad at themselves for including Jennifer going into the future with Marty and Doc because they had a hard time figuring her into the plot of the second movie.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
It's been a while, but I remember hearing something about Zemeckis not wanting that footage ever released, so I doubt it will be made available anytime soon.

We're more likely to see the long-list pigs' head scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit than that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cennetkaralowa
Recent bookmarks