What's new

Hello from Michigan (1 Viewer)

Blky2k

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick L
Just getting back into this HT thing. Ive been running a Pioneer VSX-523, JBL ND 310ii fronts, JBL Hls center and Jbl 35 surrounds with a old sony sub Ive had floating around. It sounded, Meh ok I geuss until the Pioneer decided it didnt like its right channel anymore. So, back to 2 channel. Running a old Kenwood KR-797, it has HT capabilities but I cant find the remote and cant access the menu. Time for a new amp, receiver, AVR, decisions decisions. Im kinda liking this 2ch, the 310s are loving the old Kenwood.

Blky2k

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick L
First- Thank You for the welcome. Second- Wow what a Impressive list of gear. Mivera, Thiel, Rel Storm, Ohm, B&W, I might be new here but I`ve been reading reviews and going and listening every chance I get. I may be on a budget but Im keeping my eyes open and watching everyday.

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Welcome! Born and raised [mostly] in Michigan. Can't discern whether you're just introducing yourself or seeking advice. If it's the latter then it always depends on your budget. If you can afford it then grab a contemporary suite of hardware. Prices are generally better than ever so it's a great time to jump back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks