What's new

Win a Galaxy Quest 20th Anniversary Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray Steelbook (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
We have two copies of the new 20th Anniversary Galaxy Quest Limited Collector's Edition Blu-ray Steelbook to give away to HTF members:
GQ.jpg
By Grabthar’s hammer, the intrepid crew of the NSEA Protector is back to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the uproarious classic GALAXY QUEST, arriving in our solar system September 21, 2019 in a Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Steelbook exclusively at Best Buy from Paramount Home Entertainment.

Featuring an out-of-this-world all-star cast including Tim Allen, Sigourney Weaver, Alan Rickman, Tony Shalhoub, Sam Rockwell, Enrico Colantoni, Daryl Mitchell and Justin Long, this rollicking send-up of sci-fi fanaticism is as funny today as it was when it premiered in theaters 20 years ago.

The Limited Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Steelbook includes:

· Galactopedia—On-screen information about characters, ships, aliens and more

· Historical Documents: The Story of Galaxy Quest—Cast and filmmakers discuss how the film came together

· Never Give Up, Never Surrender: The Intrepid Crew of the NSEA Protector—Celebrates the incredibly talented cast

· By Grabthar’s Hammer, What Amazing Effects—Explores the effects by ILM and Stan Winston

· Alien School—Creating the Thermian Race—Actor Enrico Colantoni’s process of developing the voice and manner of an alien race

· Actors in Space—Delves into the psyche of the cast

· Sigourney Weaver Raps— Needs no further explanation

· Deleted Scenes

· Theatrical Trailer

How to enter and rules:

If Galaxy Quest was actually green lit as a TV series and you could play any character which show character would you want to play? Reply with your choice to enter to win.

To win you must be a HTF member in good standing, 18 years or older with a US shipping address. Contest ends 10/31 and winners will be chosen at random on 11/1.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Mathesar: he broke my heart the first time I watched the movie and has always been my favorite character.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Alexander Dane, who has a drollness and cynicism that reflects a part of my own personality...although I'm a nicer guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks