What's new

Mad About You (2019) (1 Viewer)

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
5db18f44898e6.jpg

Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt are back as the Buchmans! The critically acclaimed Mad About You returns as a NEW limited series event exclusively on Spectrum Originals November 20.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
What do you think? Do we need these? I don't know yet but I feel they shouldn't do it. Feels sad.

Today I read that the cast of Friends after saying for years NO, are considering a reunion. It will feel sad and shocking to see these people in their "old" age. Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt look old to do the same thing.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
"Will & Grace" managed to recapture the old magic, even if the revival was unnecessary. That trailer feels like a pale imitation.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Well, for "Will & Grace" they are still young.

wg_main-h_2019.jpg

It's just a little shocking for a sitcom with leads being young and vibrant and jump into old age sitcom. We will see.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
Well, for "Will & Grace" they are still young.

wg_main-h_2019.jpg

It's just a little shocking for a sitcom with leads being young and vibrant and jump into old age sitcom. We will see.

As was the case of Murphy Brown. Only the younger cast members (Grant Shaud and Faith Ford) looked like they wouldn't have retired by then. Too bad they didn't (couldn't?) get Haley Joel Osment back to play Avery.

Dave Jessup

Stunt Coordinator
Having actually watched the first two episodes today...

I'm cool with it. I laughed, I enjoyed it, and I'll watch the rest when time permits.

I liked these characters back then, and I'm happy to have the chance to see what's been happening in their world since.

Simple as that.

Dave Jessup

Stunt Coordinator
Followup - I did watch the other four episodes currently available, enjoyed them.

Now the twist:

Because we've just "cut the cord" and severed relations with Spectrum, I won't be seeing the last six episodes any time soon.

Will hope for an eventual physical media release -- or even streaming if & when the exclusive agreement expires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks