What's new

Hardware Review Secretlab Omega 2020 Gaming Chair: Dark Knight Edition (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
IMG_0530.jpeg

A look at my new gaming chair from SECRET LAB

This is a non-compensated review. I actually bought this chair after doing a lot of research on office seating.

You can view my video below...

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Neat. As an obese person gaming and ergonomic chairs are a real head scratcher for me. None of them really seem to hit the right balance of support, comfort and features vs price. This one looks cool and sturdy!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Neat. As an obese person gaming and ergonomic chairs are a real head scratcher for me. None of them really seem to hit the right balance of support, comfort and features vs price. This one looks cool and sturdy!

Sam,

I was hoping the Titan chair would be an option. Guess not. :(

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
So after having this chair for awhile, how has it been holding up for you? How do you find it for back support? How is th PU leather holding up for durability and comfort, especially as far as sweating goes?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
So after having this chair for awhile, how has it been holding up for you? How do you find it for back support? How is th PU leather holding up for durability and comfort, especially as far as sweating goes?

Edwin,

The chair is holding up very well. I am very pleased with the purchase --- especially when this chair was a last-minute compromise after looking at extremely expensive Herman Miller brand, I just couldn't justify the price and when I saw how cool these Omega chairs looked (and the very positive reviews they were receiving) it sort of became a no-brainer to purchase.

The build quality is really superb and it's holding up very well.

I can't say back support is that incredible. It does have an included pillow that adds some lumbar support. Overall, I am extremely comfortable in the chair.

I will say one of the best accessories I have purchased recently that makes a big difference is this:

(there is a review in there from me somewhere)

Since I am short (5'4") my feet dangle when sitting in the chair and I tend to lean forward. This footrest allows me to sit in a more natural position with my feet comfortably raised.

So, the combination of the Omega chair and the footrest are making for an extremely comfortable office experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks